Sunday, February 27, 2011

Painting today....

I don't know if I can download pictures yet, but will try to do before and after..... we have a few teens helping us out (helping out should be interesting.....). So excited!! YEAH!! our mom did not move in, decided end of April. But we have had a number of donations and SO THANKFUL!!! I will revamp our list when I can.
Today is technically a holiday......but ministry never takes a break:-)

**Please pray for a mom, Wuli and I will be going to meet with a mom in about 40 min. She is 20 weeks along, this is baby 5(healthy baby!), married, low income, husband needs surgery soon, really a woman in crisis. So thankful that God placed this woman at our doctor and that our doctor has a heart to not do abortions (though he does do them). This is the 2nd woman he has sent for preabortion counseling. Pray that we can do more of this but also pray as this is a big responsibility! We are the link between life and death for these babies......that makes me have heart palpitations! Wow!!! we really need prayer!

No comments: