Monday, February 21, 2011

the meeting went well....

I really think alot of things got out in the open and cleared up to a degree. I could feel prayers being offered on our behalf.

It was looking good that, wow, we all prayed and got things out in the open and somethings got a bit uneasy, but overall I felt God was glorified in this. Then within the hour, we had two moms we have been counseling call to say they were wanting to move in and set up plans to do that!!YEAH!!!

Ok, then this afternoon, personal attacks were coming from where I would least expect it. The wounds are still open and oozing. But I do know that we all are humans, and humans are great at ASSUMING things and not looking into things. I am not mad at people, but rather disappointed. Satan is just using selfishness to kill the desire to serve. The desire to serve is overcome by a desire to want.


I am proud of my team. We have been through thick and thin. We can sit and pray, cry, share and all together. My team knows that things are looking good. Sure, we aren't sure if we will get the support we need much longer, but we are looking into options. God is good. When HE closes one door, He opens another.

I am excited that we have two moms to minister to. We may have another move in in April. We are planning to paint on 2/28, even though one mom will be here already. Pray for Momma A as she is older, worked at a pub and has one 5yr old and has had an abortion before (she knew it was a girl, that's how far along she was). She is due May 12. Pray that God will soften her heart and she will adjust well. March 2 we pick up a 15yr old....yup.....a 15yr old who is due March 26th.

God is moving. Keep praying! Thank you all for your prayers.

No comments: