Thursday, March 22, 2012

What's up?!

Well, thought I would give a small update on our work here. I will be sending out our e-newsletter soon, so if you are not on the list, let me know and I will sign you up.


We were blessed to have three families, yes THREE, come this past weekend and get their blessings. It is so great to see families and their new babies together. Then as we wait, to see them get on skype or facetime with their families showing off baby! I am so thankful that the Lord has allowed us to be part of this.

The families got to see how busy I am (though I don't see it being busy!). My phone was often ringing and I was going somewhere. But everyone survived!

NOW to other news: we are in need of financial help. The architect and building permit for our daycare, they decided to wait til the last minute to tell us how much. For the building and permit it is: $3500US. You can imagine my feelings when I heard that.We still have other stuff to pay as well. (list below).

building/architect:   $3500
plumbing/electric:   $1500
fireproof paint:       $1200
fire extinguishers:    $800

TOTAL:                 $ 7000 

I am so thankful that people have been praying already. Someone must have prayed that my brain starts working!!LOL! I remembered that through our last fundraiser, the money I just put aside for emergency! Well, I was able to take $1300 and send that to the bank. So then I got an email that someone tried out our donate button on the side, and sure enough IT WORKS!!!! they gave us $500US

so: $7000-$1800 = $5200

We will get it, I know we will. But I have to put out there, please consider, in addition to your regular gifts for the building fund, please consider just giving $5 or $10, it adds up!!
In addition to this, we have to have $10,000US in the bank here for 3months, that money cannot be touched. So, needless to say, we are all pulling our belts tighter til we can get licensed and going!!!That money we pulled together from past things and put it in the bank today. So please pray we get the other money needed quickly. 

Well, hopefully I have better news in the future to write about all this. We have seen God give us so much recnetly that we are really sure and know that HE will provide the rest. He wouldn't bring us this far just to drop it. We know HE will never leave us!!
Keep praying!!

No comments: