Saturday, November 22, 2008

Paperwork....

I always get nervous around paperwork time. I just feel that I am missing something and going to mess something up or cause things to draw out longer. And with the infants in our care right now, we want them out ASAP!!:-) Not that we don't love them, but for them to with their forever family and the family experience all the firsts, though I can handle experiencing the first sleeping through the night.

All the paperwork we have for our 3 current cases our out there, relying on the mail system and the court system. Unfortunately, neither are reliable!LOL!!.........our courts here don't have family court so we kinda just line up I guess. Technically the law states 2-4weeks after registration to have a court date, not have court appearance, but a date for court appearance. So, fun, it is out of my hands though. Here is where you prayer warriors come in handy:-)

I may post beginning of the new year some things that are happening resource wise for Morning Light Home. They might be considered good, and might not for some. But God has been opening doors.

Keep praying for our cases.I hope to post pix sometime soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deana,

You are truly an inspiration!! I don't know where you find the time to do everything you do. You are in our prayers for speedy court dates/process and travel for those families waiting. :)
Laura

Tisra said...

I am sooo excited for all these babies and families!!!!