Thursday, November 27, 2008

God is working!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our 3 babies in waiting for their forever families.........keep praying that the paperwork and court dates get done quickly so they can go home!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I sit here and type, my boys are watching TV (some weird Japanese program, but it's in Chinese). P, our newbie nanny is feeding baby A and baby C is in a portable rocker type thing in front of me. He is trying to sleep I think (either that or pooping!!). My Anna is sleeping. We start homeschooling soon (I hope I don't get distracted!!)


We recently had someone put our site and information on her blog that she runs for unwed mom's needing to find homes for baby. We had some comments about our adopting to Christians only. They had really good things to say about the big name Catholic organizations here, but about the Christian ones, we are brainwashing kids and tricking moms to sending their kids to our "cult" or whatever. I wrote back and said that we never forced anyone to ask us to help them, the moms do it on their own. I did have good comments back then, but it was kinda funny.


We are working on some information packets so when we get our house going we can send it out. Yup, a house!!! We found one and hope by end of December have it up and running. Pray as we need resources to get cribs, beds, furnishings..................God has broughht us this far!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deana,
A "HOUSE?" Hallejueah!!! Best wishes in getting the new house all ready- that is awesome news!
Blessings
Laura

Tisra said...

Oh my goodness- what have been missing?! Are you gys really that close?! I will certainly help to bring in funds... let me get thinking here about how to go about doing it! hooray!