Friday, October 31, 2008

Where do I begin?

Sometimes I am hesitant on posting things here. Should I be? I am afraid that posting things on here, if there is a mom or baby, everyone on our waiting list will start getting the "check the email every 5minutes" syndrome thinking it is a referral for them. I do hope that you all allow me to post here in freedom.

If you walked into our house right now, what would you see? Well, I have 3 infants napping, but all different spots. Baby J is in the big boys room on a mat on the floor, Baby A is in his portable cribby thing they have here, and my Anna Joy is in our room in her daddy's arms (where she is usually!!LOL!).............my friend is afraid I may hand over the wrong baby, that I might hand over my baby to someone !!LOL!! I THINK NOT!
My living room/dining room.......where we are most of the time........currently has a walker, 3 strollers, one portable cribby thing and a Taiwan style bouncy/cribby thing ( I seriously don't know what they are called). We are having to rearrange the furniture not to mention our schedule.
On Monday, our Baby J will go back to nanny and we'll get baby C for awhile................ .ahhhhh....... the joys?? I guess we could say that............

If we had a home for them to stay at with a nanny...... would there be more? who knows......sometimes the idea of doing this work scares me at what it can be and how God can grow things overnight.

Pray for a national coworker who would be willing to stay at a house.............. Momma J stayed here for a few weeks, but it was a bit rough on our family. She was easy to get along with, but obvious she is "mom" to her own mom.......... that happens in alcoholic families alot, the kids have to bear more responsibility than they should. BUT if we had a worker, single or widowed, who would be willing to stay at a house and help, that would be awesome!!! and so helpful.......... so pray for that............. God will do great things..................are you praying for that?

2 comments:

Tisra said...

I commit to praying for that!!!

Sarah k said...

I am praying for that! It might be crazy and difficult, but God doesn't ask for easy! So, I will pray for wisdom and strength..