Wednesday, August 6, 2008

And on we go...

We are working on paperwork for 3 different cases, but one is wrapping up. Hopefully next week the D family can take their boys home. But they will need prayer as the boys are older boys. An adjustment for both sides.

We are praising the Lord that the H family's little has been released. The bio mom has signed the release for adoption forms and had them notarized, as well as the Chinese adoption agreement. The H family is in the homestudy process................keep them in your prayers.

Another H family should be getting papers TECO'd and sent here for registration. Praying hard it gets here quickly and we can happily go to register for them.

Those are our 3 cases we are working on. In the midst of all this, we are working on registration. *sigh* that is another whole story in itself. The people in charge here don't tell you ALL you need to know right away. AND the gov't here in our county hasn't done anything like this before, so after we turn in our paperwork, then they will compare it with other counties then see if we need to change anything.......................I sure hope they don't make me mad!!LOL!! I can sortakindainaway see them looking at the format, but please don't look at other offices and compare us with them. PLUS we met last time with Mr. Yang and Ms. Wang........when I called the other day, Mr. Yang said just take the paperwork to him as Ms. Wang has left social work. They have quite a turn over rate.........that is like the 3rd person who has left since we have been pursuing this registration stuff.

I still haven't heard back from the 19yr old unwed mom...........if I can find her number, I MAY call her. That would be a weird call "so, did you get your abortion?"......no, I won't say that but you know what I mean? I will be hopefully getting some papers to my ob/gyn that he can hand out and asking him to write a letter or something to the other ob/gyn dr's about our service. Wouldn't it be great if I could meet with them all for lunch and discuss all this? hmmm........

well, just keep prayin' for us............oh, midAugust we will be looking at a/c's thanks to all those who gave. It is still open for giving:-)

Our next project should be office/counseling room furniture and computer, fax, phone...........

ok.......that's all for now

No comments: