Friday, September 19, 2008

where do I start...

Well, my beloved has been gone for over a week now...........he is in China ministering in case some of you readers don't know. I am so ready for him to get back, but we are all getting along great on a schedule of how mom wants things!!

Anyway, please do pray for our work here with unwed moms and adoptions. AIT (American Institute of Taiwan) is trying to pull the "I am the gov't I know more than you" trick.......when in reality..........they are trying to just save themselves and extra work. I understand Chinese just fine people!!! If they had told me back when that we couldn't do what we are now doing, then we would have not proceeded this way. But you know what, the man specifically said "privates are ok, they just take longer." I talked to a lawyer today as well, there are somethings that he just made me feel better saying. So, we are going on. God has brought this to us, things come up to learn from right? The main issue they are saying we are not of orphanage status. An orphanage status makes things a whole lot easier, but not necessary.

Well, please pray for the following:
H1 family: AIT is causing issues for them, technically there is no reason their case doesn't fall under an orphan, but again AIT is struttin' their stuff.

H2 family: they need a foster family here fast please pray for their family

R1 family: we have probably 85% of the stuff done, haven't registered yet, but trying to get things done and well, again AIT is causing stress..............

Momma J has not come yet. I am not sure why, though they know that dh is away, so that might be part of it.

Pray for wisdome for us as we continue to do what God wants us to do for the sake of the little ones.

No comments: