Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rejoicing in HIM.....

Today, I was able to finally find some quiet time with the Lord. I will be quite honest and tell you that unfortunately, this has been rare lately. It seems like Satan always finds something to distract me, and well, I fall easily. But so thankful that today I was reading in Psalms 4 and 5 and read this (though I'd like to put all of it up, I will spare you, go read it yourself:p): 11But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
For some of you, you might understand why this is so special. It was a great reminder today to keep trusting in HIM and HIM alone! And how to keep trusting? by rejoicing, be joyful...shout for joy!!! God defends us, why should we be afraid.

We have had some situations lately. I will be honest, it has been hard when someone, whether a moron doctor or a freshout of college social worker picks on a momma. We recently have had a few mommas that are underage. Due to their age, the gov't here labels it as "s3x abuse" and on behalf of the "child" (momma) try to find and press charges. I so agree and understand that, I do, really. BUT why is it that they do nothing at the time of the report? they do not see if the momma is getting prenatals, or her environment is safe and healthy.........why do they wait til 2-3 weeks AFTER baby is born to start the process? just for DNA? seriously people.

We have our mommas a short time. We not only work on the physical and spiritual side of things,but habits. We had one momma who never had a mom, her dad and brothers, well you get the point. Female hygeine was never taught, she never had a mother. Praise the Lord while here some of her habits have changed. Not only that, she was here only a month and people have noticed a change in her. She is happy and sharing and really starting to think!!! Now she instead of putting things behind her and moving forward, she has to be put back in time. I am rather annoyed............NO.ONE.MESSES.WITH.MY.MOMMAS!!!!

We are hopefully going to start our fundraiser soon. So if you know of any companies who are interested in donating equipement (laptop, ipod;p, kindle, books, jewelry,etc.) anything, please contact me and I will put you to the right person.

We are also working on our framed art and tshirts......so keep watching!! (for the life of me I cannot get this smaller!!! sorry!!!) look below please:


The framed art is as follows: $35US/framed art not including shipping

Choose:
1. Taiwan print to be in : Hakka, Minnan, aborigine (name the tribe)
2. Top left corner to say: Taiwan or family names in Chinese, or family surname
3. Bottom right corner to say: Hakka,Minnan, aborigine tribe, or family surname, or just Taiwan

**the picture above has 1: Hakka print 2.family names 3. Taiwan

Please email me about your order, we have already gotten lots of requests!!!

No comments: