Sunday, January 23, 2011

So Monday begins.....

      Well, so far it is not quite noon and all is quite. I am expecting this week to be quiet as next week is Chinese New Year. Last week ended rather busy, so we'll see how this week goes.
      We had been asked to move from the current MLH place. Someone from the USA had gone through it and deemed unlivable. Funny, the Taiwanse go through and say, "I've seen worse." I wrote 2 pages of why I think we should not move and if there is financial struggles, then moving would not be a great option. Yes, alot needs to be done. We are not trying to make it the Naruwan:-)......I am not the greatest decorator (my mom is!!LOL!)..... but we can make it nice. We still hav 3.5years on that rental contract.
      The biggest thing I see will be to get another electric box. Currently (and this was known when we did the place), the bedroom on the top floor, the a/c units and the electricity for them are wired to the 2nd floor box. Which means, when the 2nd floor water heater is running, you can't run the a/c on the top floor. Crazy? yes, but it has been like and workable. But it will take probably $600US to get it all up and running smoothly. But right now we do not need the a/c unit, plus we fill up the 2nd floor bedroom first:-).
     I will try to get pictures of before and after. Show everyone the living room that we are going to work on so there is a great feeling as soon as you walk in the door, and the last feeling when you walk out. If the other rooms aren't as spiffy, that is fine, just first and last impressions are the most important!!!
     The 28th our banner runs. Currently we have a Ms. Wang and a Ms. Liou we are counseling with. Please pray for them.
     The reason I ask that those in the adoption process or on the wait list not be on this blog is because I don't want them counting up things or wondering if it their mom or if the next one is their baby. There had been some issues with that before and that is why facebook is rather quite now. So this will be private for a long long long time:-)

Love ya all
Deana

3 comments:

Denice said...

I figured out how to "get in"!! :-). I can't wait to see what the Lord is going to do through your ministry! I'm so glad you decided to start posting on your blog again. Also excited to know specifics to pray for and ways we can hopefully help out!

Prayers and hugs your way!!
Denice

Natalie said...

I am having no problems getting on. I love the side buttons explaining how to donate and the cost of things, helpful:)
Praying!
Nat

JEff said...

I'm here! Thanks so much for doing this. I love being able to read about the hands and feet of our Savior working!