Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodness how time flies....

Well, goodness, I can't believe how long it's been since I have written. Life has been ...... can we say ...CRAZY!!!

We had court on the 29th for a baby. I think it went well, though the judge proved that th courts here don't know much. She asked me why we didn't TECO the state laws. I said according to last court time, we didn't need to. "Taitung has never done an adoption internationally before"..... *sigh* Then we had to explain a few things. She said she would do her best to get it done and if anything else was needed she would let us know.....I don't know what that would be??! weird

We are now waiting for court for baby C on February 5th. Pray that will go fast!!!
Also pray that paperwork and approval for baby J will go smoothly and that bio mom will do something unusual and cooperate for a change.

We have some unwed mother's ministry stuff coming up this year. God has a great year planned and I pray we can handle it!!!

Keep praying for us.

1 comment:

Tisra said...

Joining you in prayer on that, as well!

Tisra