Saturday, May 31, 2008

I am not sure what exactly to post and how much, but here it goes.

I will be working on somethings for future projects, but let me tell you what is going on: Our primary goal is to work with unwed mother's. We are working on some classes to do with them. If anyone knows of classes or programs, please do contact us.I would gladly pay to have them translated into Chinese so I don't have to:-)
We hope to give unwed mother's support that they need, and the education to make wise decisions. What decisions? Mainly taking care of the child or allowing the child to be adopted. We counsel in both and allow the mom to make the decision. That's the only way to go, in my book. If they keep the baby, well, then we can be there for questions, support (not financially), and help with taking care of a baby. If they go the adoption route, we have evangelical Bible believing born again Christians who have gone through our application process and are waiting.
These are the current goals of our ministry. Funny, many people think we are crazy. Yes, I am almost 37weeks preggo myself, and I was out buying diapers for a mom that just had a baby (who is up for adoption, but has a family) and people were like......"you are pregnant and still helping others?? are you crazy?"......today I heard a song on the Christian internet station I LOVE to listen to..........the chorus went something like "when the world tells you not to, by God, you've got to!!"......that's how I feel alot...............

No comments: